You can help by getting involved in many ways….
- Come and join us on 22nd November from 10am to 1pm for our second Volunteers day – it will follow a similar pattern to the first one
- You could join one of the groups working on each of the approved purposes of which there are ten!
- Consider taking part in one of the KM challenges – or if that is not your kind of thing how about getting a family member or friend to take part and then sponsor them. More details here: http://www.kmcharityteam.co.uk/challenge
- A2 Posters on sale in our shop for £5. All proceeds go towards the project. (Thanks to Nick Smith for the design).
- A3 Posters now available – only £1!
- If you have other ideas for fundraising activities, especially any that you would be willing to lead on, please contact the Chair of the Restharrow Scrape Fundaising committee Sally Hunter at email@example.com